The KSC Control Panels were developed as qualitative hardware control panels and alternatively as a native app for the Apple iPad® and enable simple, intuitive access to your KSC software solutions (KSC CORE, KSC SILKNET, KSC ControlRoom). This means you can monitor all controlled signals and functions of end devices of virtually all broadcast manufacturers. Whether it’s audio, video or remote router — you have complete control.
Universal hardware operating devices to control broadcast software such as KSC CORE, KSC SILKNET and KSC ControlRoom
Various sizes/numbers of buttons for various applications (18-72 buttons in 1-2 U for 19” rack slots)
All panels with LAN; USB, GPIO (4 IN/OUT ports in each panel) and 24 V connectors
Buttons on LCD displays can be configured freely and are lit from behind in color
Can be used as part of broadcast systems in all types of A/V (post-)production, broadcast vehicles, studios, master control rooms (MCR), playout centers and network operation centers (NOC)
Durable, energy-efficient, compact, lightweight
Fully compatible with all KSC applications and many third-party systems
Light, easy to read buttons (dimmable)
Intuitively operated touch interface
Mobile access to the entire control and monitoring system
Freely configurable via the KSC System Manager
- Control of virtually all broadcast systems
Storage and recall of complex broadcast system setups
User-specific access rights can be determined for each tablet computer
- Please clean the control panel before each shift or operation with a soft, slightly damp tissue slightly moistened with warm to hot soapy water. Before cleaning, please disconnect the relevant KSC control unit from all external power sources.
- To be on the safe side, wear disposable gloves when cleaning the KSC control unit and then disinfect your hands.
- The Control Panels are not approved for treatment with chemical cleaners (alcohol, methylated spirit and other disinfectants) and may be permanently damaged by treatment with such products.
- Some detergents can be so harmful that the product warranty is affected.